Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: That next big game..

That next big game.. 10 years 18 hours ago #6398

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
I've spent the last few nights back playing some BF4. LOVING the new maps, but that's to be expected, right, as they are BOAT MAPS!?!?!!!!!!! (personal w00t here)

We're scattered all over. It's not a bad thing, we're out there, we're getting our game and our fellowship on, representing Him :) (w00t again!) Our server seems to be idle, though, despite the number of people out there. I know the drill, I know what's up. Nothing new.. Sometimes the thing gets going like mad, sometimes it's the same 5 clannies on it all night with ney a new joiner. This isn't about that.

I'm just curious, other than BF4 and it's still-to-come expansions, what are ya playing now, or what are you looking forward to?

Titalfall, for instance had a TON of buzz both in the media, as well as on our TS. Anyone buy it? Is it any good? Is it something the clan might want to look at in large numbers? What else?

I ask for a few reasons.. First, always wondering if I can gather a couple bucks where to put it. Second, if we're not using the BF4 server, perhaps we should change it to something else? It doesn't make us a non-BF4 clan, we don't need a server to represent as we've learned from the past.

So if you have any ideas or thoughts you'd like to share, speak up :) It's ALWAYS an open forum here, you should know that by now!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds