Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gaming update

Gaming update 8 years 5 months ago #6526

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Once in awhile I get steam messages and/or emails etc asking what we've been up to. Sometimes it's from calnnies who've been inactive, sometimes from people from other groups taht have disbanded and looking for others out there still. This message is for you!

We aren't around in our full numbers, nor have we been for awhile. But, we are still here, and ever present.

I can't speak for everyone, but I can say that currently the Rooster household has been into H1Z1, Space Engineers, and Minecraft.

If you're looking to get your game on with any of us, the best thing to do, bar none, is just on TeamSpeak. The contact/setup info is on our main page right where the TeamSpeak status box is, but to save ya time, TS3.ChristianKeySmashers.com:9113, password gojesus. Hop on, say hey, check out the channels (or main channel) to see what we're playing..

Currently we're not hosting any servers, so no CoD/Battlefield games by us, though I know some of us still play those, and others. ARMA III was making a rising, I haven't heard in awhile from the ARMA guys, I know we did have a server for it for a time.

I am hosting Space Engineers (must be a member of the Steam Group to see/get on it currently), it is heavily modded, and while it WILL be in Survival mode, for the sake of my kids who are building up a starting area, it currently is in creative mode.

We also have an entire Minecraft network of server (akin to MinePlex, minus the 10's of thousands of players, and numerous mini-games). It is comprised of a lobby server, which interconnects numerous servers to it, making it easy to jump back and forth to any of the servers we run.

Many/most of you aren't looking for those two games, so as I say the best thing to do is hop on TeamSpeak :)

There has also been (as expected) a lot of chatter about Battlefront. Personally, I will get it, but it won't be until at least the first price drop. Many do plan on getting it release day, or soon after, others still waiting for a bit like myself.

If there's a hot game you'd like to mention, or some title you're passionate about and wish others would either get or start playing again, let us know :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.623 seconds