Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this!

Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5792

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Interested in joining cKs? Please tell us about yourself and what game/s your interested in.

cKs is a multi-game adaptive Christian gaming community who are always looking for new members! The only requirement (other than agreeing to our rules) is that you enjoy yourself and the company you keep :) Take a moment, if you don't mind, and tell us about yourself, what brought you to our website, and what games you like to play, whether it's something we are currently hosting or not. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you on the virtual battlefields (and on TeamSpeak!!) soon :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5795

• Scuba_Girl
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Well, y'all already know a few games I play.

1.Minecraft. (Yes, I know it's shamed upon with some of the guys...lol)

2.Battlefield 3

3.Black Ops

4.CoD4 (when I get it back on my computer.)

5.A few little games like TrackMania, L4D 1&2, Portal 1&2, etc.

My name is Shelby, I am currently 16, I'll be 17 in 2 months. I have been saved by the Grace of our Father, and Christ's willingness to die, for 9 years now. I have a wonderful family, all of which get on cKs' TS, they usually hang out in the Minecraft channel. We are a big gaming family, so in our free time we like to hang out over here.

I blame Goku on getting me on the forums.. I check it quite often now.. haha.

That's all for now. :)
.:~*Daughter Of The Most High King*~:.

Re: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5796

• BBD
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey Scuba_Girl. Thanks for wanting to be part of cKs. I have enjoyed having you in TS. Your going make a great addition to cKs and as a wotc member your grandfathered in. Rooster will get you set up when he has the time.

Blessings

Scott BBD
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...
'Oh crap ....he/she's awake!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scuba_Girl

Re: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5798

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
Scuba_Girl wrote:
Well, y'all already know a few games I play.

1.Minecraft. (Yes, I know it's shamed upon with some of the guys...lol)

2.Battlefield 3

3.Black Ops

4.CoD4 (when I get it back on my computer.)

5.A few little games like TrackMania, L4D 1&2, Portal 1&2, etc.

My name is Shelby, I am currently 16, I'll be 17 in 2 months. I have been saved by the Grace of our Father, and Christ's willingness to die, for 9 years now. I have a wonderful family, all of which get on cKs' TS, they usually hang out in the Minecraft channel. We are a big gaming family, so in our free time we like to hang out over here.

I blame Goku on getting me on the forums.. I check it quite often now.. haha.

That's all for now. :)
I was fighting posting this for fear of it getting everyone off-topic, but I have to say..
Your games fit right in, rofl..
1. Minecraft - Okay, not many of us play that one, BUT. I run a "Manic Digger" (free alternative) server for myself and my kids.. If you ever try it, like for the "cKs/MTX" server :)
2&3 - We're all over those ;)
4. A couple members been talking about getting back into this. Awesome game still for it's time, supurb mods/variants platform (freezetag, paintball, star wars mod, w00t!)
5. You play trackmania? Sweet! (I used to A LOT, sometimes I still pop in, but I have been playing Need for Speed World(free-to-play "MMO?"). L4D gets massive support from time to time, there are many in our group who LOVE IT (still), and yeah, some who can't stand it, lol.. Portal 1/2 rock as well!

If only you'd get into some Diablo III (or even 2!) and some other RTS games I'd swear you live in my house and am one of my kids posting, rofl :) Nice game group!!

Re: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5800

• Scuba_Girl
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hahaha, does LOTRO(Lord of the Rings Online) count!? I like that game, just never time to play it lol. There are a few games I'm missing that I didn't put in there, but as they come, and as I play y'all will see what I play. Btw, if anyone has steam, pm me and I'll add y'all.
.:~*Daughter Of The Most High King*~:.

Re: Interested in joining cKs? Please read this! 11 years 4 months ago #5802

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
ROFL it sure does :) (oldest and I play it, lol) ;0 We do have a forum category for IM sharing, Xfire/Origin/Steam etc :) (I'm mtxrooster on everything, add me!)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.919 seconds