Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BOLO APB for AWOL Rooster....

BOLO APB for AWOL Rooster.... 9 years 3 weeks ago #6493

• BCarter
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
Calling all cars, calling all cars....

Be on the lookout for shady character called Rooster....The clan has filed a missing persons report under suspicious circumstances....Fowl play is suspected.

Any car coming in contact with Rooster (after cleaning the feathers from your Grill), please have him contact his clan mates...

That is all......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BOLO APB for AWOL Rooster.... 9 years 2 weeks ago #6495

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Fear not, the Rooster is around just about every day gaming, just frequently not when the rest of the herd are around :( Been spending my days in H1Z1 for the most part.. I try to get on in the evenings, but circumstances often get in the way, like crazed loving bride desiring my time, kids with their year-ending school projects, and all that fun stuff! I ave up on BF4 when the last couple expansion packs came out - I like(d) the game, but I only had an 80GB drive, and BF4 alone with a bare bones OS weren't enough space for the game. Any game that the game and 3 of it's expansions take up like 40-50GB is just pathetic - I tried copying it to the regular drive and remembered why I bought the SSD, even worse with the expansions (additional data), by the time I got it loaded, 1/2 the stupid round was over.

But as I mentioned, H1Z1 has been a blast.. It's like another game my kids and I play ere (Space Engineers) meaning it's per-release 'alpha' stage game - Dig around in the forums, I've hollered plenty about it, and highly recommend it, bugs/glitches and all. Many of us have a blast nightly on it (whether I'm on or not, lol)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds