Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who plans on buying it?

Re:Who plans on buying it? 15 years 11 months ago #1132

• kalinin
  • ( User )
Just bought it today! Can't wait to play

*EDIT*
I didn't double post, why is this up here? lol
Last Edit: 15 years 11 months ago by kalinin. Reason: someone hax!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Who plans on buying it? 15 years 11 months ago #1133

• outlawaol
  • ( User )
I bought it just recently. MP is ok, its a new learning curve. It feels kinda rough to me. After so much COD4 it does feel weird. Kinda like going back to BF2, I just cant... after you get a great game with great control and weapons that actually hit what your aiming at, going back to BF2 just feels 'clumsy'. I did hone my aiming abilities in that game very nicely though... :)

Re:Who plans on buying it? 15 years 11 months ago #1137

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
Really? I think compared to BF2, the hit detection is WAY better. I love BF2, but the hit boxes were ridiculous. I'd snipe someone right in the head on BF2 and it would not even register! Then some dummy would go prone and roll and then I'd be dead, lol.

Glad you got your skills down now. But I think the hit detection is downright ok. Now all I need to do is get this thing working better on my PC -- I updated my drivers so hopefully it works smoother.

Re:Who plans on buying it? 15 years 11 months ago #1138

• Robedias27
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I don't. Okay. hear me out.

I loved the gameplay in vegas 1. I thought it was amazing. But i couldn't get past all the foul language. IT WAS AWFUL.

I was really excited to see what CKS had to say about it, being a christian gaming group...but i've been let down. I love playing COD4 with you guys when i can...it's a blast. But why isn't anyone here concerned with the language in vegas 2? all i've read so far is that there's a bunch of you that are excited to play it multiplayer. IF i were to buy it, i definitely wouldn't play the single player campaign, as no doubt there is a bunch of swearing involved...

would the multiplayer experience be swear-free? I'm completely happy sticking with COD4, Crysis, UT3, TF2...etc. but if the multiplayer can be "family friendly", i'd like to hear it from one of you guys... i brought this up in UBI forums a couple months ago, and they weren't at all helpful...i thought maybe they could put a mature language filter in the game...but they didn't. The only option was to turn voice volume completely off. Would vegas 2 be playable that way in multiplayer mode? Somebody that's played it, let me know please? PM me or something?

Re:Who plans on buying it? 15 years 11 months ago #1139

• kalinin
  • ( User )
well it is an M rated game, so I don't think ubisoft will put much thought into your suggestions regarding the language. I know in "Terrorist hunt" the terrorists indeed have filthy mouths, but it just motivates me to kill them more ;)
As far as multiplayer goes, the only language you'd have to worry about is from other players via text, or voice. None of the characters speak for themselves in online mode *AS FAR AS I KNOW*

Hope that helps
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds