• Page:

TOPIC: The upcoming Patch for FFoW

The upcoming Patch for FFoW 15 years 10 months ago #1365

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Will also feature a new game mode many of us will remember:

Kaos Studios and THQ are pleased to announce the upcoming release of a bonus game mode for their exciting multiplayer shooter. The added mode, named Conquer, allows players to capture objectives in any order, anywhere on the map. The mode is reminiscent of an old fan favorite in previous shooters such as Rainbow Six, Star Wars Battlefront, and Conquest in the Battlefield series; though the Frontlines version will have a few of its own tweaks.

Kaos Design Director, David Votypka states: “We’re excited to bring another avenue of gameplay to Frontlines fans. With our original flagship game mode (frontlines), we were very pleased with the type of action and teamwork it created, and the fan reception to it. By adding an additional free mode for fans to play, our goal is to extend the enjoyment and gameplay time players can get from the product. We’re working hard to show continued support and dedication to our products and the community.”

This mode will be a free download for PC and Xbox 360’s Marketplace, and will be active in all of the original multiplayer maps that shipped with the game. In addition, all new downloadable content maps for the game will also feature the bonus Conquer mode gameplay.

An exact release date is not yet final, but Kaos is currently aiming for late June to early July.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The upcoming Patch for FFoW 15 years 1 month ago #2442

• Tickster
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Hello all, i have purchased FL:FOW recently, and im having troubles finding patches, apperently that has been thousands of them, could someone help me and gimmie a link for ALL the patches please

Thanks in advanced,
Tickster

Re:The upcoming Patch for FFoW 15 years 1 month ago #2443

• Chriswoz
  • ( User )
Oh boy did you make a mistake buying this game :P

Nah perhaps its a good game after all the patches, i may even give it another go myself.

Heres your info bud FFoW Patches

I just noticed you'll have to keep clicking the - (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREREQUISITE Vxxx UPDATE) - links to get all the previous patches as kaos hasnt bundled them into one :angry:
ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YRMV. IMHO. FWIW. HYOH. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by Chriswoz.

Re:The upcoming Patch for FFoW 15 years 1 month ago #2447

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Reminds me of another thing I absolutely hate about Kaos Studios..

So yea.. I go this fancy vid-card installed, I wiped XP and Vista off my rig and ran new Vista install (had some issues from using the "recover my puter", not so much with the OS (does it ALOT better than XP), but with WMP11. As in, when it "fixes" your puter, it installs wmp11 files OVER THE PATCHES/UPDATES, and there is no way to re-update them. Even tried copying my entire wmp11 folder from another 64-bit identical install, no love (prolly hidden sys32 files or something).

ANYWHO.. Point is... Went to install FFoW to check out all this new greatness.. CAN'T. Stupid Kaos didn't "tattoo" my cdkey on the manual where it says, "CD KEY:", they stuck it on a small piece of paper.

I had that paper on my desk since release day. 2 months ago, in the spirit of Christmas, I decided to reorganize my desk, and removed the "important, but not used papers". No clue where it went. If that's not bad enough.. I keep a copy of every key, code, password, combo to get into anything or install anything on my iPaq (a PDA by HP for those out of the know). I didn't put that game in there because I was so frustrated with it at launch I thought, "cool potential but I'll never life long enough to see the bugs/issues/problems fixed", so I decided it wasn't worth my typing time to enter it, rofl..

If anyone has snagged the patch, drop a note on whether it's better or not now, lol :)

Roost
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds