Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Released Feb 25/26 2008

Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #311

• Resurrection
  • ( Admin )
I just purchased my copy late last night but have called around to some places and it appears that the majority of retail stores are stocking their copy today around noon'ish to mid-afternoon. Kind of dissapointing as GameServers nor ArtOfWar are offering it yet as a server, but their might be some official servers up where we can try it out - or, seeing as how Frontlines is supposed to have a killer single player (rather than BF2 suckfest SP), some might like to try their hand at the game before moving it online.

Checking GameServers hourly and will put up a server the second they are offering it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #312

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
ROFL Must be a Canadian thing.. I was just getting ready to post a topic: The cake is a lie, no the release is a lie.

NO STORE IN AZ carries this thing till at LEAST the 28th.

Best Buy, no. Walmart, No. Gamestop, No.

Worse, none of the major game server providors even offer it yet. I had to put in a request for it with our providor.. They don't even have it on a list!?!?\

GRRRRRRR.

Re:Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #319

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
I read that there will be no dedicated servers. Is that true?

Btw, sorry I have been MIA. I just moved and should be back up soon -- I am sharing (or stealing, depending on your point of view) the internet with a neighbor, but will have my own IP next week. BUt may game a little sooner seeing that this line is fast.

Re:Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #320

• Chriswoz
  • ( User )
Well now Master Jedi, i would say thats morally dubious at the least and at the most you would be charged for it (at least here in the UK) as it is actually stealing a service somebody else has paid for, its akin to hooking up your mains power to next doors meter and letting them foot your bill.

If you know who's connection it is you should really let them know it is unsecured and many ppl may be using the service they pay for for free, after you have your own connection set up of course :S
ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YRMV. IMHO. FWIW. HYOH. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.

Re:Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #329

• Chriswoz
  • ( User )
Ordered mine at lunch time to day for the splendid price of £19.99 and should recieve it tomorrow hopefully:laugh:
ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YRMV. IMHO. FWIW. HYOH. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.

Re:Released Feb 25/26 2008 16 years 1 month ago #331

• RunningMan
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
You can download a copy of the game from BestBuy.com or GameStop.com

Just slect the game on their sight and you will see a link letting you download it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds