Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Been on the server?

Been on the server? 16 years 1 month ago #553

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Just wondering if anyone's been playing on the dedicated server, and what kind of usage they've been noticing..

I myself haven't been on in a few days.. Website projects and the desire to max out everything in COD4 kept me away much of this week.

Please post if you've been on, and how the server is/was when you are on. Looking for avg # of players and overall gameplay for the load (number of players) on at any given time..

There are no monitor-tools yet (how hard is it to simply change the port that UT3 uses and rename the game??), so I have no way of "checking" on it, really..

Still no word other than "when it's ready" to the age-old question.. When will admin-tools be released?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Been on the server? 16 years 1 month ago #554

• Tekel
  • ( User )
  • cKs Member
Roooooooooooooooooooster wrote:
When will admin-tools be released?"
ROFL!!! I have a hunch you're not gonna see many admin tools until after you get, oh I dunno, a working ded server?

Re:Been on the server? 16 years 1 month ago #556

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
LOL:laugh: :laugh: .

Yep, FFoW and Kaos (more like Chaos) keeps amazing me. The game seems to gone from beta back to alpha after its release. Boy, they are surely taking their time patching this sinking ship -- maybe it is a sign that the publisher sent out the pieces of code they found on the cutting room floor just in time to beat Ghost Recon. Jeez by the time the dedicated servers come around BF3 will be here.

So here's wishing for Kaos to finally get out of this chaos! God bless

Re:Been on the server? 16 years 1 month ago #558

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
Tekel wrote:
Roooooooooooooooooooster wrote:
When will admin-tools be released?"
ROFL!!! I have a hunch you're not gonna see many admin tools until after you get, oh I dunno, a working ded server?
Silly Rabbit.. We HAVE a dedicated server - It hasn't run on my machine for over a week!! :) I have connections...

Re:Been on the server? 16 years 3 weeks ago #678

• Nazareth
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I was on a few times this weekend, once with 20 or so people, and it is a stable server. It was fun, and the game has a lot of potential. If you have crashes, and/or freezes, try lowering the foliage slider to zero. It runs on high for me with an 8800gt/2.3 duo/2gigs ram, but only when I lower foliage. I read it in a forum, so others are experiencing the same problem.
"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet! That's how World War I got started!"
Last Edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Nazareth.

Re:Been on the server? 16 years 3 weeks ago #682

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
Awesome glad to hear about the server being occupied :)

Quite annoying that the current rcon tool (in it's alpha stage) makes all the server msgs's repeat (it says everything twice, rofl) but at least that way I guess people don't miss it, heh :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds