Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Roo and BF4

Roo and BF4 9 years 8 months ago #6454

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Hey all - Got a msg from a member wondering about me and the new maps.. So I figured I'd just put it up on here in case others wonder..

I do still hop on BF4, randomly, been busy with summer and trying to generate some income here, so it's been real hit and miss.. So for that, I apologize. :(

The problem I have with the 'new' maps (I know, packs been out awhile) is that I already have 40GB of BF4 stuffed on my SSD drive. It's an 80GB drive with Win7 on it. The OS was free (came on the drive) and I've literally stripped away everything I can off the drive short of the core files it needs to boot. New exp pack wants another like.. (don't remember) 7-15GB of space.

Only option if I decide to install the pack at this point is to put it back on my regular HDD. Amazingly, even a SATA-III (6Gbps) traditional HDD is pathetically slow compared to a Sata-II (3Gbps) SSD. So until I can afford to swap out that SSD witha bigger one, there will be no more new expansion packs on there. (Unless I can figure a way to transplant the rest of the drive, being the OS to another drive).

If ya see me on though, do invite me if you're on a server that isn't running the most recent pack :)

How are ya'll, btw?!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.606 seconds