Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Xfire

Xfire 11 years 3 months ago #5996

• ArtUrban
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Hello everybody,

I just tought about this, i dont see anybody using Xfire any more. its a great application. For those that dont know, it's a communication app. like msn messenger, nut for games, and it has in-game capabilites like steam or origin. i lets you add overlay for FPS and Time. but the best part about is that it can let you see who is online and playing what game and on what server. i know that back in the old days, (COD-4 and COD-WAW) it was possibleto join your friends straight to the server. Xfire would open the game and connect directly to that server...

i belie that if everybody here installs it and makes it load on boot, it would be easier to get together and populate our server. also if we can bring that app back to beeing used, at least amongst other fellow christian clans, we would have a better gaming experience. I know that those who used it in the past, for the most part, love it.

So tell me:

- What's your take on this
- What's your nickname so i can add you if not allready done
- Do you still use it, if you have heard about it in the past

P.S. here is the link to their web page:

beta.xfire.com/
classic.xfire.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Xfire 11 years 3 months ago #5997

• Robedias27
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I agree Art. For some of you that don't know me, I was around in the COD4/COD:WaW days...but left because I wanted to play games besides shooters...

Anyways, I just loaded up xfire a few days ago to find the same as you, it's empty. Which really surprises me.

INSTALL XFIRE!

I have created a new xfire profile. Add me - Robedias1982
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds