Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's my time to move on as well.

It's my time to move on as well. 11 years 2 months ago #6086

• BBD
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
I came back to cks and felt there was a lot of room for change and at first thought it was possible. Sunday night clan night was good to a point but members were getting agitated when we could not un-rank the server for a little scrim practice. The mood the last time we met was enough for me. I'm moving on to a place where they have the same desires as I do. Maybe a better way to explain it is "You can't lead a group of horses to the water trough when the water will not be turned on to fill it.
I have a lot of friends here and will still be around in ts and in game with you but not as a cks member. I by all means do not mean to offend anyone but just being honest with my feelings.

Rooster I have been looking at costs of servers and what cks is paying is a ripoff. You may want to do some serious looking around.

Blessings to all

BBD
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...
'Oh crap ....he/she's awake!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: It's my time to move on as well. 11 years 2 months ago #6088

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
This post confirms my post. While it doesn't matter in the least anymore, where did you find cheaper, better servers? (and don't say nfo servers).

Re: It's my time to move on as well. 11 years 2 months ago #6089

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
I too have had to move on. With limited time as a grad student and devoting most of my gaming time playing with my wife (at odd hours), I had to put gaming aside.

Thanks Rooster for everything. You have been a great facilitator and did a wonderful job of keeping this clan together. I thank you for your time and effort to maintain this group for so long -- and even during our times with wOw. Just know it is greatly appreciated!

Take care and God bless!

-Jedi

Re: It's my time to move on as well. 11 years 2 months ago #6093

• SithMonkey7
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 5
Jedi, that's really more of a retirement speech and I respect that. It's always good seeing you around, but the fact of the matter is that life changes and shifts! (thank the Lord for that). In truth we are all better off with less game time and focusing more on what matters most - our families. You're always welcome to pop back if life allows you the free time ahead. See you around brother.

~Sith

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds