Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any Battlefield 1 cKs-ers?

Any Battlefield 1 cKs-ers? 7 years 6 months ago #6541

• Czar_Infamous
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I've always preferred historical shooters to modern/post-modern ones, so I've picked up a copy of BF1 and have enjoyed it so far (only 1 day in, with a 100% winrate in multiplayer through 3 games ;) )

I've missed everyone at cKs as I've fallen away from the fps genre into the MOBA genre but hopefully I'll see some people in BF1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Any Battlefield 1 cKs-ers? 7 years 5 months ago #6542

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Heyya Czar! It's been really quiet around lately, but I still see plenty of 'us' poppin' up on Origin/Steam. I will probably get 1, actually started playing some BF4 a little while ago. I'll add a BF1 channel for TS to entice any of the gang that look on there just in case, and hopefully they will see ya online and join up or on TS (or here reading this, heh) :)

Hope all's been well with ya - I know it's been a wild roller-coaster here.

Any Battlefield 1 cKs-ers? 7 years 4 months ago #6543

• Vvgamepro
  • ( User )
It's been a long time... Yes I play BF1, one of the few FPS games I have enjoyed since every one quit playing COD4 way back when. Glad to see you guys are still around. :)

Downloading TS to get on and chat with ya'll. To save on cash, I would recommend swapping to Discord. It's a new chat system and it's awesome.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds