Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the official Political discussions forum. All threads politically-based need to be here. It also goes with the understanding that while there are no flames to be made, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. You are always free to state your opinions and why you feel your way is the correct way to believe, just be respectful of others!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Don't you impose your values on me!

Don't you impose your values on me! 13 years 2 months ago #5095

• orderslayer
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
www.infowars.com/oh-those-disrespectful-amoral-libertarians/
'Now we start to see McCullough’s true colors. He’s not
motivated by political opinion, but by religious virtues;
“immoral libertarianism”? What is that? Where is the
Constitution does it say anything about the government enforcing
morality? It doesn’t, because morality is not the realm of th...e
government. Morality is the realm of the church. '

No infowars, like yourself, government often legislates immorality. If you think Government does not legalislate morality go and murder a person, taken from the 10 commandments Thou Shall not kill. Or Rape a person, thou shall not commit adultery. Not that rape is bad anymore since Kinsey, a favourite of libertarians and also pedophiles, showed us its scientifically not wrong. When you make a contest of a symbol Aleister Crowley popularized, a sexual symbol alluding to Genesis 6, and cry and moan at Fox accurately describing libertarians as immoral I see a a huge degree of irony there. Pot calling the kettle black?

‎'Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Sharia Law the product of “faith-based” politics? '
Actually every government is influenced by some religion, this person just wants it to be the religion of humanism, that man is god and determines right from wrong. Separation of church and State is a one way street, that blocks government from interfering with the Church(IRS threw that away).

See the world just wants everyone to lay down their Christian beliefs, but not Muslims(which have huge powers in America even to the point of Sharia courts which are not under American law), Hindus, Atheists, even Satanists are welcome and encouraged to vote according to THEIR faith. But God Forbid, or is it devil forbid?, a man goes to the voting booth and votes for Christian values, such as capitalism, science, honesty, lacking of plunder, defending unborn, women and children(something libertarians under Kinsey removed!). But vote for human child sacrifices or vote for mother goddess worship in the schools, ie green movement, or legalizing of sorcery(drugs) so that way we can demon possessed men like Loughner and other murderers go into our schools and malls and shoot folks up.

Firstly American founders were not Christian, but I contend that they are negligent and insignificant in the founding of America. Why? Because they plagiarized from Christianity, and were wholly dishonest about it. The very same Constitution was written by a Christian Pastor in a settlement a constitution for that settlement. If it were men of such nature, Freemasons and occultists(Franklin was a pretty wicked person part of Hell Fire club), truly founded America it would govern the country in the manner indistinguishable from the present manner of governing. Even still these men understood that the Bible was the foundation of a country, and if America strayed from God, and did not bless God He would curse the land, curse the cities, curse all their endeavors.

But isn't that like the devil, to have double standards to be full of deceit? The Bible says the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Gospel, against Jesus Christ, when the world starts telling you to lay down your weapons, and your armour you ought to know that the spirit driving such statements fears those weapons.

And you know what the spirit this author is being influenced by:
'Faith-based conservatives do as much for the advancement of liberty as faith-based healers do for the advancement of medical technology. '

Gen 3, when the serpent said ye shall be gods, knowing good and evil. Jezebel in the OT didn't like following God's laws, she murdered Nahaba(misspelled srry) to steal his vineyard for the king(antichrist). Aleister Crowley's book of the Law of Thelema stated that the New Age, the Age of Horus's maxim would be 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law'. Hence the spirit of rebellion born in the 60s, 70s leading to the occultism and open evil of today comes back to Gen 3, the same lie.
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by orderslayer. Reason: missed stuff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Don't you impose your values on me! 13 years 2 months ago #5096

• Nazareth
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
A lot of Alex Jones' ( aka infowars.com ) views and opinions are strange. He seems like one of those " there's a conspiracy around every corner " guys. He is very high strung! :woohoo:
I listened to Alex Jones a couple of times and I thought he was harsh. I never sensed an ounce of love or caring in anything he said.

In this piece it would appear as though the writer, Milo Nickels, doesn't really like Christians. So we can assume that Alex Jones agrees with him.
"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet! That's how World War I got started!"
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Nazareth.

Re: Don't you impose your values on me! 13 years 2 months ago #5097

• orderslayer
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
His terrorstorm and Endgame is really good, but he's gone New Age ever since he partnered with that David Icke, purple shirt wearing oddball. Now his staff is quite horrid, they hate Israel and Jews with a passion akin to a Mohammedian.

Re: Don't you impose your values on me! 13 years 2 months ago #5098

• Nazareth
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I guess I should have read a little more of his stuff before I completely condemned him. He just seemed a little tense ( well, more than a little lol ) when I heard him and I was reluctant to read more than 2 or 3 articles. I linked from Drudge, as a matter of fact, or I'd likely never have known about it.

Weird Note: There was a fellow who played on our servers for a few weeks that sounded remarkably like Alex Jones. Remarkably! He became very popular among a few of us within a few short weeks and abruptly, if ceremoniously, quit. He posted that he apologized for his radical political views and that he would not darken our doorway ever again. We had no idea what he was talking about. :blink: He lived up to his word. We've not seen him since. Was it Jones?
You never know.................................................................:whistle:
We may never truly know what happened to the guy. It was weird, though.

Maybe, he did not heed our warnings about the cheese? :blush: Sorry. I couldn't resist. Silly, but it just fit perfectly! :cheer:
"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet! That's how World War I got started!"
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Nazareth.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds