Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MW2 and MW3?

MW2 and MW3? 11 years 2 months ago #6071

• Robedias27
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Does anyone have or still play Modern Warfare 2 or 3? I have just recently purchased MW3 ($25 new on ebay). I feel like the only reason I would buy MW2 is for single player because why would you play MW2 when you could play MW3? I dunno. MW3 also has a coop survival mode which might be fun. Weigh in. Oh...and if you're getting tired of me posting in the forums...tell me. I'll tone it down. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MW2 and MW3? 11 years 2 months ago #6073

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Ya know, I own both, but only on the x360/ps3.. I vetoed them over the no clan/public run servers back in their day even though I liked their "current day" as opposed to the black ops's era (although I love the Black Op's story lines/single player/zombies).. Lockdown is in full effect here till some tax money trickles in, when that time comes, I might pick those up, as well as Borderlands 2, which seems real popular as well.. I do own (and LOVE) Fallout: New Vegas, which I'm told is very similar to BorderLands(1/2) cept for one real key difference - Lack of multilayer. Had I known that, I may have gone the other way originally :(

Re: MW2 and MW3? 11 years 2 months ago #6075

• SithMonkey7
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 5
I have 2 skipped 3, can't recall why, probably just the cost and proximity of BF3 at the time. And keep posting Robe, not wearing anyone out!

Sith

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds