Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2/24 Community event follup

2/24 Community event follup 11 years 2 months ago #6109

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Hey gang, just wanted to drop a quick note that it was a blast! Most epic moment of the night had to be Kael c4'ing the Z11 with Saku, myeself, Omega (I think?) and himself in it, then detonating it, instantly killing us all, ROFL.. Wish BF3 had the 'demo' mode that BF2 had for that one!

Was great seeing the turnout - Good times! Let's keep it up, Key Smashers!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2/24 Community event follup 11 years 2 months ago #6110

• SithMonkey7
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 5
Sounds like RunningMan may have met his match! Running, you might escape your reputation after-all lol. Incredible turn-out on the server last night, it actually put me to bed last night.

Rooster, I should also mention that while Kaellron, and I were holding space on our server, we had a steady flow of one person here and two people there hopping on to see if things were gonna take off. Once, you guys all retired from that fabulous 1000pt server I left you on, things fired right up. Pretty cool to see tons of activity while other servers were well...DOA, even some of the regular ones I frequent.

Great night of gaming all!

2/24 Community event follup 11 years 2 months ago #6111

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Yeah, server was up and bumping quite a bit yesterday. Art has put up a new rotation (as of yesterday afternoon) that we're trying out.. Only issue I have is two maps need to be conqLg instead of conqSM I think, as there are plenty of aitcraft to rain down the pain, but no AA to equal that out :)

I was surprised during the day AND that night to find us load up so quickly. Like I said on TS, there have been a few, but not many times there was a queue to get on.. And last night was one of em, w00t!

2/24 Community event follup 11 years 2 months ago #6112

• SithMonkey7
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 5
I like the new rotation - good work Art, seemed to keep people connected with us.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.600 seconds