• Page:

TOPIC: Fantasy Baseball League!!

Fantasy Baseball League!! 10 years 1 month ago #6371

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Hey there gang!

My sons and I have created a Fantasy Baseball team and would like to invite you all to join! There are limited slots, so apply quick!

You activity can vary, it doesn't have to be a full-time job :) Designed and meant for fun.

There will be a live draft but you can be set for auto-pick if you're not available. SmackDown Baseball Settings Page (EDIT: May or may not need to be signed into ESPN.. If it gives an error, it's not a bad link, just sign in, lol)

ESPN has a (didn't know this till afterwards) crappy invite system in which I have to email you a request to join. You can PM me your desired email address if ya don't want to publicly post it here, but please post a reply to this saying to check PM so we can get an accurate count of who to expect.

Holler with any questions! :)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Rooster.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fantasy Baseball League!! 10 years 1 month ago #6373

• BCarter
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
sure send an invite to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I also play fantasy football from time to time when that season rolls around.

Fantasy Baseball League!! 10 years 1 month ago #6374

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Ah, cool! Years ago I used to run a Yahoo fantasy football league (Smackdown HQ). Son and I went back and forth between Yahoo and the ESPN one, opted to try something new being ESPN this time round. Got invites sent out. Any questions just holler (here or on the league message board there lol)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.704 seconds