Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello all!

Hello all! 15 years 2 months ago #2441

Hello all
im quite new to ur server and would like to say hi and how much i love playing on it, the ppl there most times are great and the way the rules are inforced is great!

so little about me!

im 35 from north of england , i got 2 kids 3 and a 4 year old love em to bits
i was injured in a motor bike crash getting on for 9 year ago which left me with badly crushed neck 90% of the time its hard to talk so u prolly wont hear me yelling commands in game :( but saying that i wouldnt of met my wife if the crash never happend:) she was a nurse in the hospital i was in so out of something bad something good came of it.
i never knew there was a christian clan in these games which is great to find like minded ppl my wifes been a christian all here life and she converted me about 7.5 years ago ;)
so i hope im welcome to join your family for many hrs of great gaming fun?

well i hope to meet u all in game in the coming wks

please take care all and god bless

HachetteB)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hello all! 15 years 2 months ago #2444

• Rusty
  • ( User )
Welcome HachetteArry, it's always good to get to know new people, where they're from and everything. Look forward to playing with you.

Re:Hello all! 15 years 2 months ago #2446

• Kilkenny
  • ( User )
Great to have you!!

You've probably met Woz who is from your neck o' the woods. Anyway - great to have you and God Bless!

Kilkenny

Re:Hello all! 15 years 2 months ago #2450

• Chriswoz
  • ( User )
Who hath summoned me here this day with call of mine name pray tell?!

Lo Hachette, tis true i doth hail from the North West in the quaint port village of Liverpool.

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield where we might destroy these men from isles abroad! ahem, make merry with our fine westerly brothers i mean :blink:
ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YRMV. IMHO. FWIW. HYOH. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.

Re:Hello all! 15 years 2 months ago #2457

• Rooster
  • ( Admin )
  • ROOSTER
  • Thank you received: 37
Aye, been a blast fighting along side of ya :) Tnx for taking the time to come and take part in the community :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.397 seconds