Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the official Political discussions forum. All threads politically-based need to be here. It also goes with the understanding that while there are no flames to be made, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. You are always free to state your opinions and why you feel your way is the correct way to believe, just be respectful of others!

TOPIC: Republican Establishment Doesn't Get It!

Re: Republican Establishment Doesn't Get It! 13 years 2 months ago #5045

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
cam wrote:
Wow, where to start? Jedi, I apologize if you felt that I was implying you are "cognitively simple", my issue is not with you brother. My issue is with abortion and for me I could never justify voting for someone who condones abortion...no matter how solid they are in every other area. To me it is a simple issue, I either condone the murder of babies by giving that individual my vote or I don't condone it. I can't see how one could ever say "yeah but look at all the other good they do". I don't need to do much home work on a particular candidate once I see that they are anti life. What more is there to look at? should I be looking at their economic recovery plan, or if they support big/small government, or maybe I should look at their stance on nationalized health care... none of those issues or even all of them together will ever be of more value than a single babies life. You can call me simple or narrow minded, and I pray that I am always this narrow minded... I do not want to have to answer to the Father as to why I condoned the murder of unborn Children. Please don't give me that line "just because I vote for someone doesn't mean I support abortion" It is too big of an issue to separate from the candidate. Oh and Monte; because people will get abortions whether it is legal or not is no reason to leave it in place. Or maybe we should legalize manslaughter, because apparently people are going to commit it either way. Come on brothers this issue should be such a no brainer. If we are truly committed Christians who are concerned with being obedient to the word of God, then we could never support anyone who is pro choice (anti-life). Let's quit deluding ourselves into believing that any issue is greater than one that has lives at stake. I'm not trying to slam anyone, I just want us to be united on this issue as the body of Christ should be. We do not exist to further our agenda, but to further His! So the only real question is... how does God feel about abortion and what does His word have to say? Come on brothers lets unite on this ungodly issue... remember it's His glory we are concerned with and His truth we want to go forth.
In love,
Cam
To each his own on this issue. God bless and definitely the love of Christ here. Like you say, for His glory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Republican Establishment Doesn't Get It! 13 years 2 months ago #5046

• Jedimasterone5577
  • ( User )
  • Thank you received: 2
Monte1541 wrote:
There is one word for it...GREED!.

GREED is running and ruining this country. To eliminate the GREED, you have to continually boot out the incumbants. TERM LIMITS.
Yep! As soon as we realize that politicians are in bed with the lobbyists as soon as we can save our country.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds